Gun (Kundli) Milan
Astrology plays an important role in one's life in selecting a life partner. The institution of marriage is a matter of commitment and goes well if you have conviction for it, but fails abruptly if you lose interest in the fellowship.
Horoscopes are called the mirror of one's identity. There is nobody in this world that is averse to see this mirror. Therefore, one has to make full use of this divine science and make life Heaven on earth.
The Supreme Element is divided into two fragments: one is God and second one is Soul. The soul is again divided into Male and Female element but they got separated under the flow of time. These separated elements are compelled to find each other. This agitation and bewilderedness is the source of affinity and attraction between male and female. We accept the body again and again until we find the real counter part to convert this eternal separation into alliance to get highest pleasure.
Man and woman are two different poles, the positive (male) and the negative (female) poles of energy. To complete a circle both positive and negative poles are required. A right meeting of those two poles completes a circuit and produces a kind of powerful magnetic field of energy which creates oscillation and intense warmth. This power if guided properly can help in piercing the chakras for awakening of Kundalini. When the energy moves upward you become more and more silent. Silence is the by-product of energy moving upward and tension is the by-product of energy moving downward.
When two different part of different soul meet and marry each other without purification, they can't mature their relationship towards the spiritual level. The alliance remains only at worldly level and it causes ignorance, differences in opinion and egoism, resulting in stale and disturbed relationship. Here astrology plays a vital role in finding the equal energy people with the help of ASHTKOOT.
Match making is done to ensure a harmonious, well balanced and successful married relationship. It is this reason why Indian marriages were so long lasting and successful over the years. In recent past, the percentage of successful marriage relationships had fallen significantly. This was because of the growth of love marriages in which the mutual compatibility & gun Milan was often ignored. But in the 21st Century the trend of Match making has gained importance once again. The problems in married life caused due to ego clash and lack of understandings have led the masses to accept the importance of match making. Over here, it is also important to mention that Match Making and gun Milan is not only important in arranged marriages but also in love marriage.
Horoscope Matching is helps you at the most crucial time of your life where even a slightest ignorance of it could land you in a life of sorrows & tensions which could effect your career, health, future growth & general well being.
Horoscope matching has been one of the most researched aspects of Vedic astrology and we at satyadarshan.net are very proud of being one of the best in this particular aspect of Vedic astrology. We can help you through this very major decision of life by analyzing the horoscope of your future partner in comparison to your horoscope. We are not only matches the GUNAS & MANGLIK DOSHA but concentrates more on the analysis of horoscope for major aspects:-
Gun Milan: Out of 36, basic compatibility is matched with 18 numbers. Below this number horoscope is not considered as matched properly and it not good for future prospects.
Manglik Dosh: If Mars is posited in 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th from the Ascendant or Moon sign, then it is considered as Kuja dosha. Kuja dosha in a horoscope represents one of the couple will face ill health, accidents or may die early, especially when Mars is in 7th or 8th houses. When matching the horoscopes, if Kuja dosha is found in both the horoscopes of the couple, then its bad effects will be neutralized, but not cancelled. So it is advised that a person with Kuja dosha should marry another person with the same intensity of Kuja dosha.
Relationship of planets:
The most important factor while deciding the match is to look for friendship and harmony between the planets of the horoscopes of the couple (boy and girl). The following points are noteworthy:
1. The Ascendants of the boy and girl should be in good positions to each other. It means they should be in the places 1-7, 3-11, and 5-9. They should not be in bad positions like 2-12, 4-10 or 6-8. For example, the boy's Ascendant is Taurus. Then, a girl who's Ascendant is Taurus (1), Cancer (3), Virgo (5), Scorpio (7), Capricorn (9) or Pisces (11) is suitable for him.
2. The Ascendant lords should be in friendly aspect like 3-11 or 5-9. For example, the boy's Ascendant is Taurus. Its lord is Venus. The girl's Ascendant is Capricorn whose lord is Saturn. If Venus and Saturn are posited in 3rd and 11th positions or in 5th and 9th locations from each other, then they are compatible.
3. The Moon signs (Rasis) of the boy and girl should be in good positions like 3-11 and 5-9. They should not be in 1-7, 2-12, 6-8, 4 -10 positions.
4. The lords of the Moon signs (Rasis) should be in friendly positions like 3-11 or 5-9.
5. General Kaarakas (significators) for marriage are Moon and Venus in the boy's horoscope and Sun and Mars in the girl's horoscope. So there should be good aspect between Moon in the boy's horoscope and the Sun in the girl's horoscope. It means they can be in 3-11 or 5-9 positions. This represents psychological compatibility. Similarly there should be good aspect between Venus in boy's horoscope and Mars in girl's horoscope. It means they can be in 1-7, 3-11, or 5-9 positions. This leads to sexual compatibility.
6. The Moon position in the boy's horoscope should be in good aspect like 3-11 or 5-9 with the Moon position in the girl's horoscope. This represents like-mindedness and emotional compatibility. For example, if the boy's Moon sign is Gemini and the girl's is Leo then they are suitable.
7. Planets like Saturn, Mars, or Sun in the 7th or 8th houses in an individual horoscope generally indicate unhappiness in married life and separation of the couple or early death of the partner.
Nature Match: The horoscope of the boy and also of the girl is analyzed for their nature attributes. Two short tempered people would not make a great pair but if combine the short tempered person with the person of patience, compatibility and understanding would be better.
Mental Compatibility: This is an important part in which we analyze the mental makeup of the boy as well as of the girl, their behaviors, their temper, their willingness to promote their married life, their interests and aptitude, their affection for each other etc.
Longevity: For Long term relationship it is necessary to check longevity of both boy and girl carefully. If there is reasonable difference then there is no need to match it further.
Children: In long term relationship or marriage, every couple wants to have children out of their relationship. Horoscopes must indicate at least one child out of their relationship.
Health: Health is another most important factor which needs to be considered. Both partners should lead healthy life and should not face any crippling or fatal diseases or accident.
Financial security: Family adjustment: It is a very important question in the mind of a girl and her families,that will the guy give her the financial security? Similarly the man generally has one apprehension, that will she love and respect my family in the manner I do. Will she adjust in my family? Such questions will be answered in this report.
Comptability at a spiritual level: What type of personality do both people have, are they spiritually inclined and tend to be givers and are also nature lovers, the second type are balanced and tend to be both givers and takers in life, the third type are takers, and tend to be quite aggressive and selfish. It is important that a balance exist in the relationship for it to be successful.
Adjustment and affection: This point reflects the amount of adjustment two people will be willing to do for one another in their marriage. This also reflects the affection which is between two people towards one another, naturally when there is a high level of affection then a will to adjust also exists. It reflects the interactions of day to day behaviour and basic likes and dislikes, and type of lifestyle that each enjoy.
Genetic compatability: Children are a vital part of most marriages, and their good health is most important for family happiness. Ancient vedic astrology recognised the importance of genetic compatability and takes into account any hereditary problems that could possibly occur due to marriage. This is an important point for those who wish to have a family; however in light of medical progress this point is not as important as it used to be. Nonetheless, if there is a problem indicated at the outset of marriage, one can always check before taking any decision.
Separative Tendencies: There should not be any separative tendencies in any of the partners. Both partners should not have any tendency for long separation or any signs of divorce between them.
Sexual attraction and satisfaction: There should some level of sexual attraction between both partner and both should be able to satisfy sexual urge of their partner.
The above forms the basis of ascertaining whether a relationship will be successful or not.
Before Marriage we will cover the following details: